Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I started the long weekend with a quick trip to Florence to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel with John D. I also spent some time at has parents house visiting with his wife, kids, and mother. Great time.

From there I went by Danny's project house in Rogersville. The painting was complete by the time I arrived so I twisted his arm into taking the boat out on the Tennessee River. We were on the water no more than 10 minutes when we got hit hard by the rain. We had been watching it approach from the west but were oblivious to it also rolling in from the south. We were completely soaked by the time we got the boat back into the slip. Good times.

Because this post is a week overdue, I can't recall what I did the rest of the weekend. Something fun, I'm sure.

No comments: