Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hey, who slurred my speech?

For The Record
Scandalous lies are being spread.

Previous posts clearly state that Brianna's Cherry Bed was completed last August. While there is photographic evidence the bed was still in the garage on November 1, 2004, it was officially moved into her room on Saturday January 22, 2005. The sweet little girl has been sleeping in her big bed every night since then.

GMC
I have been give official approval to acquire the GMC front end I have had my eye on for a while. Assuming it is still there, I will go pick it up at the salvage yard on Saturday. I have already arranged to borrow a trailer to bring it home. For the record, the front end is off a '68 and it is complete with all the letters, badges, and grill.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with the 'rita bucket.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Glad to know that the child isn't sleeping on a blanket on the floor.

I have lay awake many nights worried about that cherry bed and wondering if it is still in your garage.

The 68 front is going to look killer on your truck. Unless it gets stacked against the garage wall, beside the Miata, for a few years.