Monday, May 15, 2006

According to FedEx tracking there is a package due to arrive here in a few days. With any luck it will not be not a Miata roll bar.

I hope to not begin using triple and quadriple negatives in a sentence anytime soon. Should I have to, I don't think it will be much of a problem to craft a wit-less remark or two thanks to the electical engineering digital logic class I took while at Auburn which covered boolean logic extensively. Now if only I could spell and use correct grammar for extended periods of time. That perhaps is too lofty a goal.

In other mundane news, the sod in the back yard is taking nicely. Of course the weeds are coming in nicely also.

GMC Update

The bottom side of the frame has finally received it's final coat of paint. Two more passes on the top side and it will be time to select a new short term goal.

The top three contenders for a new goal are: 1) transmission cross member, 2) front suspension components, and 3) rear suspension components including the leaf springs and the differential. I will probably select the first simply because it will be the least time consuming. I need a few quick successes after spending all that time on the frame.

No comments: