Monday, February 26, 2007

Procrastination Pays Off

Yesterday I did not start on my homework as I intended to. Instead we watched part of a movie. (Oliver Stone's JFK: Special Edition is 3 hours and 24 minutes long.)

I have been trying to spread the assignments out over 3 days each week so a single hw session doesn't take too long. My thought last night were along the lines of M-T-W. When I am feeling motivated I usually try to do S-M-T. Maybe a little bit of review on W, but not necessarily.

Well I let S slip by and now I will probably let M slip by as well. Once G' gets home from work, I have to go back to work. It will probably be a long night. So now it is looking like it will be a S-M-T-W week.

There is a very small chance that I will feel like working some Probability and Statistics problems when I get home. What are the odds of that? Not.

No comments: