Tuesday, February 21, 2006

42

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

Back in junior high school, I read the book "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy". I read the remaining books in the series as time progressed and they were released. I even read Douglas Adams' Dirk Gently books. I would say I enjoyed all the books.

One might say I am pre-disposed to enjoying the work of Douglas Adams.

Now is a good time to insert a babel fish and put on your peril sensitive glasses. Vogon poetry follows:

Last night we watched "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy." The movie was horrible!

I suppose it is an SEP.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Yeah. I liked the first 30 minutes or so, but the rest of the movie was a dog. Wasted my $1.08 at the movie kiosk on that one.

Terry said...

I am just curious, Is a NOOGA anything like a noogie.???