Friday, February 10, 2006

No work today

Nice! I managed to get absolutely nothing done. Nothing. Nada, Zip. Zero.

We have the Formula 1 slot cars out again. Zoooooom. The kids are even letting me play.

This week I Googled a friend from high school. I managed to find an email address for him (Tim H.). It is amazing what information is available via Google.

No Truck Progress Still

It has probably been about 5 weeks since I made any progress on the truck. The forecast for tomorrow is mid 30's, flurries in the afternoon. That does not sound condusive to sanding the frame in the driveway does it?

37

My birthday is next week. Last year was the big THREE-SIX. I realize that doesn't sound bad but you must realize two things: 1) 36 is within 10% of 40, and 2) as much life as transpired since graduating high school as before. The idea of 37 doesn't seem to be bringing any pain with it. We will see.

No comments: