Thursday, August 30, 2007

The temperature has dropped in the 80's and a little rain has come though. It almost feels like Fall. The new improved weather certainly makes for a pleasant ride in the Miata.

Two weeks of speech and I still haven't had to make a speech. Only one more week. I am supposed to select an object to present to the class and then make a speech about the object and how it relates to myself. G recommended I take a computer to class. After some thought I decided that I could take a computer than I designed and built back in '93. What to say though?

Any other ideas?

2 comments:

Terry said...

how about a truck part or tool.. maybe some wood working equipment... However, a pillow would be great and you could explain the benfits of a nice nap!!

AtHomeDaddy said...

The benefits of a lifelong imaginary friend?