Sunday, October 21, 2007

Returned from a weekend camping trip this afternoon. We went to Savage Gorge in TN. AtHomeDaddy drove out from Texas to join us. The weather cooperated nicely. Plenty of Fall color to be seen. And plenty of coyotes to hear.

This weekends F1 race ends the season. I have it on Tivo though I haven't watched it yet. Done tell me who won yet!

Tomorrow I go to a local high school for orientation for field experience. I am looking forward to this. I have enjoyed it the past couple of times.

Terry was in on Thursday. She came to visit iMike and to give Bri her B'day presents.

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Doesn't the camping trip deserve a few more lines?
Mama Bear

Mike said...

Yeah. Tell us what REALLY happened out there...

Terry said...

Did anyone get Becca'd? What about Maria, no mention of her visit?