Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Have More Friends Now

I have been writing a lot lately, just not for you benefit. The two classes I took this semester required a lot of time writing. I am pleased to announce this evening I attended my final class for the semester. I expect I got decent marks in both classes but I shan't know for a week.

When was the last time you saw that contraction? Yeah, yeah. Shan't, sha'n't, sha'nt.

I have been getting several friend request per week on MySpace. Most days, at least one. I must be very popular. Either that or MySpace is a gigantic generator of pr0n spam. Yes it it true, MySpace is completely worthless.

I received mail today with the Winter/Spring evening class schedule for the local vocational school. It is my intention to sign up for a welding class. Registration begins Monday.

No comments: