Friday, December 14, 2007

Yesterday morning I drove the little Zoom-zoom to work. I left the house, driving with the top down and wearing a jacket. As I drove along, the weather forecast on the radio announced the current temperature was 65. Nice!

About an hour later I decided to raise the door on the loading dock. The weather was still beautiful, though off to the west I could see some dark clouds and a complete semi-circle of a rainbow. At one end was an old Mazda Rx-7. At the other end I am sure there was a McDonald's. The view was fabulous over the light-industrial landscape. Fifteen minutes later a light rain began to fall.

A half hour later, one of my co-workers pressed the button to lower the door. It had gotten freakin' cold outside.

The contraction of the day is 'willn't'. Example usage: He shan't get full credit ifin' he continues to use the word won't when he means the word willn't.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I spect your rite!!