Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"It has been a long time..."

First of all, my hand smells like tooth paste. Not as refreshing as you might think.

I have been busy lately. Real busy. The kind of busy that keeps me up past my bedtime busy. One, two, and three AM busy. All good things will pass. Eventually.

Most of the business is a result of doing my student-teaching internship. Some is also as a result of signing up for the precision machines class at the vo-tech school. The machines class is really cool. I am after all a kinesthetic learner.

Fear not, for I have not abandoned you (for Facebook), both of you, the two of you who read this blog from time-to-time. Once or twice a month. I shall return. Though it might be another seven days before you see another post.

Do you smell brownies?

Oh, yeah! Tomorrow I will be 40 and I am feeling pretty good about it.

"...since I rock-and-rocked." [power cord] [ power cord]

No comments: