Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Flags

This weekend the kids and I went to Georgia to visit my seester and ride the roller coasters at Six Flags. We managed quite a bit in the six hours we were in the park: (The list is not in order)

Goliath (x5) - Twice in the front, and twice in the back. I even got hit in the head by someones cell phone.
Batman (x3) - This is my second favorite roller coaster at 6F. Goliath is my first!
Mind Bender (x2) - Old school
Scorcher (x1) - This is a standing roller coaster. We should have ridden it again.
Acrophobia (x2) - I skipped this one! Fear of heights you know.
Mine Train (x2) - Old school. This one jerks so much it was almost painful.
Superman (x1) - "I am, I am superman, and I can do anything." Wow!
Monster Plantation (x1) - For the A/C!
Dare Devil Dive Coaster (x1) - This was the newest coaster so we had to ride it. Other than the first hill which is 'more than straight down', this one was a bit disappointing.

When it was over, we were all beat! Eighteen rides in 6 hours was not bad, and that includes two brief rest periods to fill up on frozen lemonade and pretzels.

The only two coasters I know of that we missed were the Scream Machine and the Georgia Cyclone; both of these are the old wooden type coasters. I would like to have ridden them both at least once but it wasn't really in the cards. Maybe next time

No comments: