Saturday, April 16, 2005

It's A Muscial Journey Really
I got a chance this morning to watch my new DVD from Amazon. I have probably only seen this movie once in the last ten years. It is still very engaging. Makes me want to get out my guitar and pretend I can play for a while.

It still gives me chills when the screen turns red at the beginning of Where The Streets Have No Name. I want to run...

U2 - Rattle And Hum

During the song When Love Comes To Town, I believe I spotted my Sister and iMike in the audience.

Now I need to watch the Elevation Tour and U2 - Go Home, Live At Slane Castle again DVDs again. I last watched both of these in November.

There are a few more U2 concert videos I would like to have but they are only available on VHS. I sure wish they would release Under A Blood Red Sky on DVD.

Now where is that new Choir CD I ordered last month? They must be busy autographing it for me.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Our bad luck for being so eager in 1987. We had first night tix, they brought BB out only for the second show.

Still makes me mad that I waited in line all night at Seminary South Sears in Ft Worth and got shafted.

Sometime I'll tell about thinking I had lost all of our tix.