Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends...

I figured out what is wrong with the computer. After ruling out every single piece including the processor, I finally decided there is something wrong with the motherboard. I ordered a replacement from mwave. It should be here by Monday or Tuesday.

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

I have been doing a little welding practice whenever I get the chance. I hope to have developed enough technique in the next week or so to finally get to work on the fender. Welding is not a problem. The problem is getting the metal too hot. This causes it to shrink and warp.

3 comments:

Brian the Red said...

Couldn't you have just welded the motherboard back together?

Mike said...

Or you could get an art thing going and weld the motherboard TO the fender.

Brian the Red said...

If you don't want to weld the old one to a fender, here is an idea of what to do with it: http://tinyurl.com/asnte