Monday, April 24, 2006

Goin' Back To Cali

Thursday morning I went to Kinko's/FedEx at about 6:00 am to send a package to Cali. In the contents field I wrote "Not a Miata Rollbar". The guy behind the counter got a kick out it. He then asked me the value of Not a Miata Rollbar. Since I didn't really know, we decided to insure it for the price of a Miata Rollbar.

Ginger is ready to call the credit card folks and get our money back. I decided to give them one more chance. As it happens I am always low on patience so this is good practice. Assuming my head doesn't explode the next time I recieve a package from California.

I checked the tracking number today. Accord to FedEx Ground the package will be delivered in California on Wednesday. You can pretty well expect I will be calling them on Wednesday to request a new tracking number. And then my head will explode.

There's suppose to be an earth shattering kaboom. Where's the kaboom.

Nah! What's up doc?

No comments: