Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Miata Mod That Wasn't Meant To Be?

One month and one week ago today I purchased a roll bar for my Miata from an Ebay retailer. This process has been a nightmare.

I received the product damaged. A claim was filed with FedEx. They came and picked it up. The denied the claim because they could not locate any damage to the item. The bar was sent back to the retailed.

At this point I am frustrated with FedEx. Not that it will affect them in any way, but I have been boycotting FedEx since this incident.

The only contact information I have for the retailer is an email address. And they apparently don't like to answer their email. It has been several days since I last emailed them and I have received no response. I just fired off another one today. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

I am still interested in getting the bar. Actually at this point I would like the bar or my money back. No more limbo please.

The ad said Customer Satisfaction guaranteed. Hopefully they meant it.

No comments: