Monday, May 16, 2005

The motherboard arrived a day early. It has been installed and the computer is almost back to normal. Close enough for now.

I didn't upgrade anything, I just replaced with a duplicate motherboard: $58.

Heart of Dixie Metal Meet '05
I have plans for this weekend. I hope to learn enough about shaping metal to make a patch panel for the front inner right truck fender. Hopefully I can pickup a few sheet metal welding hints also.

DW is in the progress of replacing the brake lines on his '70 Charger.

Earlier today I remember something I meant to post about this last weekend. I forgot what the topic was, but at least I remembered to write a post about it.

This last weekend there was a huge Mustang Show here in Huntsville. It was held at the Space and Rocket Center. I forgot about it til Sunday and unfortunately didn't have time to make it over there.

There are a few more car shows coming up in the near future. Both over in Decatur.

The red convertible Mustang I saw a few weeks ago is still for sale. I shopped to look at it. They guy was asking $9800. While the car had very little rust, it was not worth $9800. Quite frankly considering the lack of a paint job and the shape of the interior, I doubt it was worth half that. That guy should have had the car over at the show. Some crazy guy there with 'stang fever might have bought it.

I got a Car Crazy sticker in the mail last week. Haven't quite figured out where to put it yet.

Got more prop's on the Voodoo today. G' even noticed it a week or so back.

No comments: