Monday, May 23, 2005

This morning I stood on the side walk admiring my handiwork with the sprinkler. My neighbor from across the street asked if I was watching the grass grow. Sure, why not.

This evening I added a few more feet of pipe and another sprinkler head to one end of the flower bed. G' was concerned this area would not get enough water and I had one extra of everything incase I messed anything up. Fortunately I didn't

After work I made a trip to the nursery to get a couple of scoops of mulch. We put about half of in out before quiting for the day. The rest of the mulch will be waiting for me tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Today is not really The first annual no blogging day. Had it actually been, you would not be reading this now. More than likely today is yet another example of how 365 Mindnumbing Blog Entries Make a Complete Year.

No comments: