Monday, May 29, 2006

The long weekend ended with a pleasant trip out in the Miata to the ATM and the fill'in station. Perfect weather for crusin' in El Modo Miata.

This evening we enjoyed a pleasant gathering at the neighbors. The kids enjoyed some time in the pool we we all enjoyed some excellent smoked chicken.

This afternoon I piddled around the shop a little bit. Didn't get much done but I did get a cross member and a couple of engine mounts degreased. The frame is pretty much finished up but I still have several miscellaneous pieces that need to be sandblasted and painted.

My internet connection has been spotty for the last couple of days. It has quit a twice in the last two days. I called customer support. A truck is rolling out to see us in a couple of days. In the mean time it is back up. Hmmm.

I signed up for a couple more classes last week. That should keep me busy for the summer.

Tune in next week to read about the weather and how the grass is growing.

No comments: