Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Two Wednesdays back I called to check the status of the Roll Bar. They told me the replacement was being shipped that day. I called back two days later to get a tracking number. They said they didn't have one but the package was on the way.

Last Wednesday I called again to check on the status and to try to get a tracking number again. Same story. I should have received it already. Call back on Friday if you still don't have it.

I finally called back today. They claim it must have been lost in shipping. They are supposedly going to file a claim and ship another one out tomorrow.

Recap:
1. Received original bar damaged.
2. Second box contained incorrect contents.
3. Third package lost in transit.
4. Fourth package ships out today.

What are the odds one order could get messed up three times. What about four?

I originally ordered this mod on March 2. What month is it?

No comments: