Monday, October 17, 2005

More useless MPG info
The last fill up on the Dodge resulted in a calculated value of 12.68 MPG. This was city mileage. That is only 0.4 MPG less than I got on the tank of highway miles: 13.08. That is not a very radical difference.

GMC Update
I spent a couple hours yesterday afternoon with a wire wheel on my corded drill removing paint and rust from the frame. This is actually faster than using my sand blaster. Unfortunately there will be spots on the frame that the wire wheel will not be able to reach, or simply won't be able to clean as effectively as the blaster.

I had about decided to take the frame to a professional sand blaster but then logistics got in the way. The frame won't fit in the back of my truck nor on my neighbors trailer. I finally decided that by the time I figured out how to get it to the blaster and back, I could probably be done with it. Maybe not.

Super Cat Nala!

I am ready for a vacation.

Job Posting
Wanted - Skilled typist with good grammar and spelling skills to proof-read and correct my blog entries. Must be self motivated and understand my perception of reality. Salary negotiable.

No comments: