Sunday, January 14, 2007

I went shopping for some new clothes for work today. My pants had begun to fray along the cuffs and needed to be replaced. Clothes shopping is not something normal people enjoy but it is something that must be done.

While I was out I went by Harbor Freight to exchange a caster. The caster in question had the axle bolt hole drilled off center so it did not role smoothly. It wasn't off but just a little bit either, it was more than a 1/4". I realize the products their are not exactly high quality, you definitely get what you pay for at HF, but they graciously made the exchange and all is now good.

We have had wonderful weather here for the last couple of days. It was supposed to rain but it never happened. I suppose all the forecaseed rain was dropped on someone else as ice.

No real progress made on the truck this weekend. Maybe next week.

No comments: