Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yesterday I visited the dentist. I visit the dentist every four months, not every six like most people. You may be wondering why. So am I. Perhaps it is for the free dental floss.


Today Tammy volunteered to proof read my blog for me. Actually she suggested I use a spell checker. Unfortunately the spell check does not correct my bad grammar. I will be setting up a login for her and providing you with her email address so that you can send her a nasty graham each time you find a misspelled word or any bad grammar. (Yeah, I intentionally misspelled gram to emphasize my point about the spell checker.)


This evening while driving home from school I happened to be a couple hundred yards behind an RV. Suddenly I am nearly jumping out of my because I hear what sounds like a train locomotive horn right there in the Miata with me. After three or four blasts I realize there is not a train following me down Nance Road but rather the sound is coming from the RV a few hundred yards ahead of me. I was amazed at how loud the horn was even from that distance. The RV continued to blast the horn intermittently as it drove down Mount Zion Road. It eventually turned in to a construction site. I am not certain whether it was the church or the water pumping station. Regardless, if your out later tonight, swing by there and lay on your horn for a while, preferably while this guy is trying to get some sleep.


As usual, I had a few potentially interesting topics I was planning to mention. As usual, I didn't make any notes so they have been lost, probably forever.

A friend of mine has a silver 2006 Pontiac Solstice he is trying to sell. If you're interested, I can get you more information. It is a pretty sharp car.

4 comments:

Terry said...

If I had a quarter for every topic lost due to lack of note taking.... I would be able to purchase that Solstice.. Too bad they werent tired of it 6 months ago!!

Rick said...

He wasn't tired of it. He is buying another one, with a turbo.

Unknown said...

Hope Tammy can figure out what you almost jumped out of when you heard the RV horn.

Love Bears All Things said...

Shame on them! I had no trouble knowing what you meant. I read so fast, I didn't miss it at all.
I hope bleaders(Blog readers) are not going to start critiqing us now. Give me a break!