Saturday, January 20, 2007

Miata MPG

I filled up the tank on the little red car this morning. The last tank got 27 MPG. Not too bad considing it was all short trip mileage, and the gas pedal seems to be lightly sprung. Or is my foot just heavy?

I added a bottle of fuel injector cleaner when I filled it up last time. I believe that was back in December. The car has seemed a little peppier lately. Probably just my imagination.

I pulled the hard top off before heading to the gas station, but upon arriving there, I promptly put the soft lid up. I have been feeling cold for the last few days so I just could not take the 40 F degree temperature with the top down today. I guess I am getting soft(er).

2 comments:

Terry said...

Let me guess, next year you will put up your shorts during the winter season and wear nothing but long pants.. Sheesh, what is this world coming to??

Rick said...

Actually, I was wearing shorts at the time. Perhaps that was the problem. Nah!