Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF And It's About Time

This was a really long work week considering it was only 4 days long. I am about ready for a vacation.

The peanut gallery pointed out I didn't proof read my last post. That is not my job anymore. For the record, it was my Miata I almost jumpted out of. Actually it was more like being launched like a rocket, but that was a location situation. You would have had to have been there to really understand.

January 16 the Barrett-Jackson auction begins. Six days of people paying outrageous money for some really nice cars. I have already setup the Tivo to record all 40 hours of the broadcast auction. That's ok though because I have an entire year to watch it. Someday I would like to go to the auction. Someday. Do you get it? You probably don't get it.

No comments: