Sunday, November 25, 2007

The four day weekend is almost over. So far I have accomplished absolutely nothing. Ok, that is not entirely true. I did manage to get a little homework done. Not to much though.

This afternoon we experienced an extreme oddity. Both kids feel asleep. I wouldn't say they took a nap, as neither intended to go to sleep. It was very peaceful around here for about an hour and a half.

Last week I registered for a class for next semister. I learned my lesson this time regarding trying to take two classes at a time. Not again. Two classes requires way to much out of the class room time.

The class I signed up for will be online this time. My experience with online classes in the past has been less than desireable. Unfortunately the available schedule does not really give me any alternatives...

So because I don't actually have to attend a class, I am considering signing up for a welding class also. Whoa there fellow! Didn't I just say I wouldn't take two classes again. Well, sure but this would be completely different. The online class has no "in class" requirements and the welding class has no "homework", so essentially I would be taking two classes but it would seem like only one.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yeah, I am all for you learning to weld. Then I can drag some panels out for you to work on in your spare time.