Monday, November 12, 2007

The kids were out of school today. G and I argued over who had to work and who got to stay home with them. I won, so I got to stay home. Today was much like most weekend days with one exception. J wanted to do something special today. They went to a movie on Friday so the easy answer was already taken. I suggested a hike, but B was opposed to this idea. We finally agreed on bowling. Back in college I was pretty good at bowling. The same can not be said today.

This coming Saturday I am taking a test, the Praxis II Mathematics Content Knowledge test. I spent most of the weekend working math problems to prepare for the test. The test includes calculus, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, discrete math, probability, and statistics. That may be all but there could be more. I suppose I am ready for the test. Perhaps.

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

Good luck on the test.
Mama Bear