Sunday, November 04, 2007

This week just flew by. Monday is a distant memory. Tuesday morning was the big fire. Wednesday through Friday I spent the day at Sparkman High School. G & B left for Auburn Friday so that they could attend the Homecoming game. Saturday my Father came to visit us and Jordan had pie. Saturday and Sunday I spent an excessive amount of time working math problems practicing for taking Praxis II Mathematical Content test which is a few weeks out.

The three days in high school was a requirement for an education class I am taking. I used my time observing mathematical instruction, helping to answer the students questions, and grading a few tests.

The next couple of weeks are looking pretty busy. I am looking forward to the T-day weekend.

1 comment:

Terry said...

mmmmmmm.... TURKEY...... D'oh