Sunday, January 27, 2008

Twas Another Glorious Weekend

I am certain I had a great weekend but I can't recall what I did. Friday evening was so long ago.

I do recall grinding the buttons off of 20 rivets on Saturday. This was of course part of the effort involved in replacing the leaf springs with coil springs. So far so good.

The diet is going well. And Saturday night is any-thing-goes night. Rosie's for dinner. Mmmm

Today was a trip to Harbor Freight to pick up a low-cost 3/8" corded reversible drill ($9.99). Next was drilling out 20 rivets to remove 6 brackets.

And finally a long ride in the Miata with the top down to enjoy the mid-40 degree weather we had today. The trip involved a nice 30 minute ride to TN, grabbing a hot cup of coffee, and then the return trip.

Friday night, as I now recall, involved me taking an online test for the ED class I am taking. No wonder I was blocking on Friday evening.

Next Saturday is tax time. Yippee.

[10.6 lbs to go]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only a small percentage of the people look forward to this like you do. Or was that a tongue in cheek comment?


Larry