Wednesday, January 02, 2008

While driving to visit some relatives on Christmas day I decided that this might be the year that I parked a Corvette in my garage. A Corvette or another old truck.

This creates a bit of a problem. There is not currently an available parking spot in the garage. No problem though, I have a whole year to resolve this.

In the meantime, I will start investigating cars that I see for sale so that I can be educated on what has reasonable value and what is a reasonable price. The thrill is definitely in the hunt. And sometimes the hunt convinces you that you have a bad idea. Or a really good idea. Should be interesting to see how this all pans out.

Another possible option in lieu of the fast car, is an old truck. In the past year plus I have missed having a useful truck at my convenience. If I happened to find a useful truck with the right vintage and quality it could attempt to follow me home instead.

Maybe. If I can find a place to park it.

Here are the initial search requirements. Help me look. The car should be at least 25 years old, more than 30 is preferred. The truck should be at least 35 years old, more than 40 is preferred. Either must be suitable for taking to a car show.

Shhh! Don't tell G. This is a secret.

No comments: