Sunday, August 01, 2010

The First of Very Few

So a couple of weeks ago the call came in. My iPhone was ready for me to pick it at the Apple Store. I had been wanting (but not really needing) a smart phone for many many years and I finally decided it was time.

[I started this post from my iPhone, but I am finishing it on the PC. I apparently don't have the patient to type several paragraphs on the phone.]

So far I am loving the phone. The coverage leaves a lot to be desired around here but there is not much one can do about that, other than perhaps getting a micro-cell. Yeah, I did. We now have five bars in the house, even with the death grip.

Hopefully Verizon/Sprint/T-Mobile will get the iPhone next year and I can make another carrier swap in two years. Until then I will enjoy my new toy and complain about the coverage.

What does the title mean? While I can post to the blog from the phone, I don't expect to do it too often. My typing skills are not quite up to par on the touch screen as they are on a real keyboard and I am rarely very far from a computer.
New Apple fan-boy signing out.

No comments: