Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I borrowed my engine hoist back from my friend last night. There is a slight chance I will get around to using it this weekend, but I am not counting on it.

At Least it's Paid For
My Dodge is acting up yet again. The brakes cause the truck to bounce when slowing down. There is also an occasional rubbing feeling while driving. My initial suspicion is that one of the brake rotors may be warped. I would guess the front right side.

And lets not forget the truck is still burning oil. And that the cost of gas is sky high and the truck gets 14 MPG on a really good day.

Having said all that, I will now mention the truck is paid for, so there is no payment. And even though it costs close to $60 to fill up, it is still paid for. And even though it burns a quart of oil per thousand miles, it is still paid for. Compared to gas, oil is cheap. At least per 1k miles.

Guess who discovered the text color option on blogger.

No comments: