Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I mentioned the rocks already?

A few months ago I was at Goodies buying some new shirts and they had Hawaian shirts on sale for $9.99. It has become a bit of a tradition at work to wear a Hawaiian shirt on Fridays, casual day and all. At that price I decided to pick one up and join the casual Friday crew. The shirt I selected is blue with old cars and motor cycles as well as the required palm leaves, etc. I wish I had gotten a couple more. (For the record, G' does not like the shirt.) This is a true story.

Pulled the radiator and core support from the truck tonight. Baby steps.

A friend from work is taking Th and Fri off. He is heading over the Aiken, SC for a long weekend. This is a true story.

Today was the first day back to school for the kids. Second grade for Jordan. Brianna is in preschool again.

Is it Friday yet.

2 comments:

Brian the Red said...

How come your shirts were $5 less than mine? And why would anyone come to Aiken for a weekend? Most times we try and get out of here for the weekend.

Brian the Red said...

Blogger comments suck. This is the second time I've left a comment only to not have it show. I bet you are getting hundreds of comments every day and no one sees them because they can't overcome the pull of the vacuum.