Sunday, September 11, 2005

It ocurred to me earlier today while piddling around in the garage that I could not remember the last time I blogged. Wednesday was a few days ago. Where did all the time go. Perhaps nothing noteable has happened since then. Probably.

And now to check in on the current obsession: Yesterday morning I went to get a hair cut. (The kids went with me.) On the way home I stopped by the farmers market and picked up a pound of okra. Long story short. Fried Okra. Mmmm

The Dodge is still running ok despite my working on it last weekend. It doesn't appear to be burning any oil, but then I haven't really put enough miles on it to know for sure.

Tonight while taking a walk around the neighborhood after dinner, I was passed by a kid riding a skooter talking on a cell phone, twice. Kids today! For some reason it was an odder sight than it appears being described here.

The piddling in the garage today was mostly cleaning. I believe I made enough progress that I can feel good about working on the truck some more. This work tends to mess the garage back up.

And yes, it was very pleasant this evening as I took my Sunday afternoon ride in the Miata, er, MX-5. I am once again considering painting part of the trunk lid on the car. A small section along the trailing edge is showing primer. I figure I can do a reasonable enough job with a rattle-can that it will look better than it does now. Note to self: order some paint and primer.

That's all there is, there isn't anymore.

No comments: