Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This has been a {insert your own adjective here} week.

I read something earlier today that was funny but instead of repeating it here, I will tell you another story instead.

The short version: A guy has a truck full of gas. The next day the tank is empty. Someone stole it. He puts in $10 worth of gas. The next day his tank is empty again. This time he puts in $3 of gas and fills the remainder of the tank with water. Later he hears the sound of a car refusing to crank. The car is a mustang and it doesn't seem to want to run because it has water in the fuel. Dude got busted.

Friday I am going to pre-school. I can hardly wait. Brianna's class is having 'Donut's with Dad'. All the kids get to bring dad/granddad/etc. We will enjoy a nice sugary breakfast of pastries and juice complete with singing. The kids are going to perform for us special guys. Sounds like a good time to me! I am looking forward to hearing the 'C' song again.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Check out They Might Be Giant's new kids CD, Here Come the ABCs. Brianna would like it, I bet. And a couple of the songs are interesting to the older kids.

C is for Conifers!