Friday, July 07, 2006

And for the record, I fixed the phone on Tuesday, July 4th. The solution was simply to replace some of the wiring in the attic. I did this early in the day to avoid the heat.

Sandbeard

Getting the phone fixed left me plenty of time in the heat of the day to stand out in the driveway and sand-blast some truck parts. By the time I was done I was a walking sand castle.

I blasted the motor mounts and the replacement front cross member I bought at the junkyard in Hazel Green. I also touched up the transmission cross member. It still needs a litle bit of work as does the front suspension cross member. Maybe next week.

Movie Suggestions

Netflix provided us with a couple of pretty good movies this week. The Last Samuri and The Butterfly effect. I enjoyed both movies despite the leading actors. Amazing. Check-em out.

Who wants to go see a movie? The new Depp/Pirate movie opens today. And I still haven't seen cars.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

Too bad you aren't closer to Beaufort, SC. On screen one of the Hwy 21 drive in both of those moies ae plaing on a double bill. (http://www.hwy21drivein.com/)