Friday, July 07, 2006

This thing with my internet access being flaky would be a good excuse for why I haven't blogged lately. Only we know the real reason.

L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S

It is uncanny how many folks I know who have recently created a page on myspace.com. And the answer is, "No, I don't have one." Why not?

L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S

Upcoming events on my calendar:

July 9 - Athens/Decatur, Alabama - 19th Annual Greater Tennessee Valley Antique Car and Harley Davidson Show. I attended last year but I didn't see all the cars. Someone told me there were over 600 last year. I doubt I will see them all this year. Why?

L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S

July 22-23 - Point Mallard, Alabama: Bug'n In July 2006 Car Show. Air cooled farfignugen. I am looking forward to this all Volkswagen show, however I will not be going both days. Why?

L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S

I have the strangest feeling I have misspelled a word. I could run the spell checker and proof read my grammar, but I won't. Why?

L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S

Wrong. The correct answer is consistency.

No comments: