Monday, July 17, 2006

Today it was hot. A friend made one of those trite comments comparing the temperature and that of Hades. Those were not his exact words. I mentioned that while the temperature was about right, the smell was all wrong. I am pretty sure hell smells like McDonald's hambugers. I worked at the Golden Hiney for a couple of years in HS and I am pretty sure I know what hell would be like. And yes, I do believe everyone will be wearing brown polyester pants.

The last time I was as hot as today was just a couple of weeks ago, around July 4 when I was out in the driveway sandblasting. A few of the pieces I blasted that day haven't been painted yet. Unfortunatly two of them already have a couple of rust spots on them. I am pretty sure it is where sweat dripped on them.

No comments: