Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mobile, Alabama

Here I am, here I am, here I am.

Early Wednesday morning I left Huntsville heading down here, to Mobile for work related purposes. Yee haw!

I drove the Miata, but I left the top up. The was already hot when I was loading up the enormous trunk of the Miata, so I decided top-up was probably required for most of the trip. Plus I didn't want to turn into a lobster. Plus I had to work when I got here so it probably wouldn't do to be all sweaty.

Wednesday turned out to include almost a full day of work after making the 6+ hour drive. Today included a 13 hour work day.

How was the food? I had a pretty good shrimp po-boy at lunch but the restuarant name was probably not worth remembering. For Dinner I dined with the King. Burger King.

This is not the worst hotel I have stayed in either. Though it definitly ranks second. Rank. Ha!

I got on the sloop John B. All that moaning reminded me of the song.

Hopefully the weather will allow a little top down time on the drive home. We'll see.

I got 30+ MPG on the way down. Probably because it was down hill (south) all the way here.

No comments: