Friday, October 13, 2006

Hello From Destin, Florida

This week was the kid`s Fall break so I took the week off and we headed to Florida.

The week has gone very quickly. We arrived on Tuesday and head back home tomorrow, Saturday. This week I have caught up on my homework, read two books ( Micro-ISV: From Vision To Reality [Bob Walsh] and Old Tractors and the Men Who Love Them: How to Keep your Tractors Happy and Your Family Running [Roger Welsch] ), been out to dinner a few times, rode go-carts, played mini-golf, and played a couple of games of Monopoly. Oh yeah, the kids and G. spent some time on the beach and at the pool.

The internet access this week has been spotty, but don`t for a minute believe that is why I haven`t been blogging. It seems that I have just fallen off the wagon. Several times this week I have thought of something I meant to share but inevitably I forget what it is before I get around to writing it down.

Brianna had her 6th Birthday on Tuesday. She is growing up so fast, but she will always be my Bri-Baby.

Remember that box of truck parts I ordered a few weeks ago? Has that been three weeks already? It has still not arrived. Apparently UPS lost it. A new box was supposed to be packed up and sent my way on Wednesday, 2nd day Air.

Later I will record our dining experiences. That has turned out real handy in the past to look back at what was good and what not.

Time to watch a movie. Brother Bear 2. I am so excited.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Dont wear yourself out on the Monopoly. I will be back to get revenge.....