Sunday, October 22, 2006

Miata: 100,000 Miles

Last Sunday, October 15, 2006, the odometer on my Miata rolled over 100k.

Where was I when this even occurred? In my driveway! How did I manage that? I put the last 2 miles on the car driving around the neighborhood, mindful of the odometer.

Obviously I took several photos of the car, odometer, etc. As is typical, I haven't posted any of those photos.

In the last week I have racked up an additional 72 miles on the odometer.

And the Charger is sneaking up on 4000 miles.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

I took one of those too (for the last car.) then I got creative. I took one at 111111, but also set the trip meter so that it read 111.1. That photo came out fuzzy because I hand held it my garage. I sold the car before I could take the one read 123456 with the trip meter at 789.0.