Monday, June 11, 2007

2007 US Grand Prix

This coming weekend if the F1 US Grand Prix. I will be heading out Friday for Indy. I am looking forward to the trip. This has been a great season for Formula One. I believe this will be my fourth F1 race.

Friday is a practice session. It is usually on TV before I leave AL so I will definitely miss it. Saturday AM there is typically another practices session followed by qualifying at around 1:00 PM or so. Typically there are several other races that day. And a car show on the back straight away.

Sunday is the F1 race. I think it is at 1:30 PM eastern.

Who wants a T-shirt?

2 comments:

Terry said...

I'll take an adult small, and Thanks!!

Love Bears All Things said...

I would have asked for a shirt but i'm late reading this post and its too late.