Monday, June 11, 2007

She's Alive

Yesterday I got the turnip truck running. As was suspected, the carburetor needed to be cleaned. There were three holes that were completely clogged. One being the jet, of course they must all be clear for the Carter RX-O carburetor to function correctly.

After getting the truck going, I gave everyone a ride around the neighbor hood. Everyone who saw the truck, stopped and waved.

Props: My neighbor helped with getting the truck running and loaned me the use of his parts washer for a couple of hours to clean some varnish out of the carb. Thanks. He has decided that he likes the truck and even offered to buy it from me at a significant loss. Ginger nixed that deal.

1 comment:

Danny said...

As the forth owner of this truck, I am very happy to see it has found a good home. Now all you need is a parade!