Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Statehood Quarters

Like many other folks, I am collecting one of each mint of the "50 States Commemorative Coin Program Act". Here in the south, we mostly see quarters with the Philadelphia, 'P', mint mark.

If you are collecting quarters as well, let me know what you need. We can work out a quarter swap. If your not collecting but would like to help me out, let me know what you have available and I will gladly send you back cash to cover the quarter and the cost of postage.

Below is a list of quarters that I still need. For completeness, I went ahead and listed the quarters that have not yet been released.

The quarters don't need to be perfect, but I would prefer that they be fairly shiny and mostly scratch free.

2001
Kentucky-D

2002
Ohio-D
Mississippi-D

2004
Michigan-D
Florida-D
Wisconsin-D

2005
California-D
Minnesota-D
West Virginia-D

2006
North Dakota-P
North Dakota-D

2007
Montana-D
Washington-D
Idaho-P
Idaho-D
Wyoming-P
Wyoming-D
Utah-P
Utah-D

2008
Oklahoma-P
Oklahoma-D
New Mexico-P
New Mexico-D
Arizona-P
Arizona-D
Alaska-P
Alaska-D
Hawaii-P
Hawaii-D

2 comments:

Terry said...

Okay, I got your 2001 and 2006 covered.. Yep, I had all three of them..woo hooo...Now hows about a nice margarita to say thank you!! I promise I will keep my snoring confined to my bedroom!!

Terry said...

hey found another one, but not so shiny :(