Monday, August 02, 2004

I Drove the Miata to work today. I took the long way to work which involved stopping at the gas station and bank.

I recently discovered a MazdaSpeed Miata in the parking lot at work. Fortunately it is Silver so I won't accidentally drive it home. If that happens, it will be on purpose.

Ottis offered me the tires for the Miata (free) a second time. I will be on those like a duck on a June bug. Both of my tires on the passenger side are pretty much bald.

Just for the record, there is also a red S2000 and a silver 911 in the same parking lot. Zoom zoom zoom.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

Free tires? What size and brand/make are they? Do yourself a favor buy a set of these: http://www.ec-securehost.com/OnlineTires.com/Toyo_T1-S.html THe 195/55-14 is a sub for the stock 185/60. While you are racking up the chargecard account go that Voodoo (I prefer the larger Magnum size) and you will never want to drive the OTM again.