Sunday, August 08, 2004

Oh, Yes Wyoming!
I saw the first one of these a few weeks back. Last week a guy at work mentioned a second one had been released. Go check out Seinfeld and Superman. BTW, these are actually comercials, but still very entertaining. Select the Uniform canister first. When that one is done move on to Hindsight. You probably want to click on the "No Thanks" button as you nagivate to the entertainment. When your all done you will be impervious to stains and feel like an incedible person. Oh, yes Wyoming!

2 comments:

Brian the Red said...

There's no place I'd rather be roaming...

Thanks for the links, I saved 'em to my hard drive, go them in the same directory as the BMW Films. I also put a post in Car Talk on the Miata Net Forums.

Brian the Red said...

I've been sharing the wealth at work and now I can't get that song out of my head:
Oh, Yes, Wyoming;
with the trees and the horses and the rocks and the sheep;
Oh, Yes, I'm going....

Probably should have recommended the TV Teasers first. The Green Lantern thing stands alone in "Hindsight", but gathers extra smiles after seeing the three teasers.