Saturday, August 14, 2004

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum
Oh where is my memory. Sure I left it around here somewhere.

You may be wondering what strange obsession has Rick worked himself into this week. Well I am currently dwelling on Volkswagen bugs. "That's odd", you might say. You would be right. More on this later.

Swallowed by the Cracks
Today I had lunch with David and David. "Miss Christina drives a nine-four-four, Satisfaction oozes from her Porsche." It is hard to believe you can get 'four' and Porsche to rhyme.

We were dining at Tim's Cajun Kitchen. I had the special and selected the bread pudding with Rum Sauce as a side. David ordered the bread pudding as well. David did not.

How Can You Have Your Pudding, If You Don't Eat Your Meat
When lunch was served, the waitress brought me the biggest piece of bread pudding anyone in Huntsville has ever seen. At the time it was joked that the waitress must be hot for me. (It could happen!) She forgot to bring David his piece (of bread pudding). Later David batted his eyelashes and mentioned his missing bread pudding to the waitress. She scampered off to fetch it. When she returned, she presented him with the smallest piece of bread pudding anyone in Hunstville had ever seen. She also brought a bowl of rum sauce to me saying they had been a little short on the rum earlier when she brought out mine, but this should make it up to me. Ok, so now we know something is up. Rum sauce is like liquid gold. And I must be a babe magnet as well.






No comments: