Monday, June 05, 2006

Yawn

I made the weekly pilgrimage to HF this weekend to get a ball joint separator. $6.00

Truck progress this weekend consisted of more grease removal. And trying to separate a ball joint and/or tie rod without the appropriate tool.

I loaned out the engine hoist the weekend. It is amazing how much room that freed up. Unfortunately I had most of the drive train hanging from the hoist so I had to move the engine to the engine stand and the transmission to a dolly. That is an easy way to kill two hours. Who knew.

If you didn't catch it when it was on TV, you definitely need to check out Firefly. We are watching this on DVD via NetFlix. It came highly recommended to me by several folks who had already seen it. I think it was a Sci-Fi channel show.

Summer semester starts this week. I am taking two classes. A friend of mine has decided to join me in my academic pursuit. I don't know what he is thinking!

The cable folks came by last Thursday to check out the network access. The connection has been going every day for a few hours. Unfortunately it was working when they showed up. The guy said "You should call us when it is down." Here's your sign. I did. It took you four days to show up you idiot.

No comments: