Wednesday, November 08, 2006

On October 28th I decided it was time to do a little dieting. After a week and a half, I have lost 7 pounds. So far so good. My goal was 23 so I still have a long way to go. I would guess it will probably take another 8 weeks to reach my desired goal. The first one pound is always easier than the last one. To complicate matters further, I will be doing this thru the holiday season.

Dieting during the holiday season is not really a bad thing. Nothing like coming out the other side a little lighter while everyone else is packing it on.

The camping trip is rapidly approaching. We are headed out Friday noonish. Nine adventurous souls will be roughing it this weekend. Everyone is fairly excited. I have done zero packing though I have been making a list and checking it twice. I also aired out the tent this weekend.

It has been a couple of weeks since I played with worked on the truck. I am betting it will be a least another 10 days, so no news heres. I was hoping to have it 100% done before Mike rolled in this week. I don't think he will be driving Marge.

School has been keeping me pretty busy. Actually that is where most of my free time is disappearing. I had another mathematics test last night. As has been the norm for this class, I am consistently the last person to turn in my test. Everything single time. I know the material, I apparrently just don't write fast enough. Right now my grade is borderline low A so I think my level of effort has been sufficient. Most of the stuff I have missed was just mistakes made from trying to get done faster. The final is still a few weeks away. It will be nice to have a few weeks off from school after that.

No comments: