Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bloggers Block, Take III

When leaving work this afternoon, I realized just how nice it was.

Step I: Drive home with the sun roof open. The thermometer in the car said 73. Can this be true?

Step II: Any reason plausible reason whatsoever to go outside. Oh yeah, it's nice outside. Reason enough.

Step III: Find something productive to do outside. Ok, maybe I will just skip this step. Maybe I will just put that screwdriver away. That counts, right! *nodding head*

Step IV: Enjoy the pleasant temperature. Oh, yeah.

Weekend Weather Update: High 60's, only a 30% chance of rain. Bring it on.

3 comments:

LID said...

I'd pitch a tent and sleep outside if it were 60 here... or maybe just send the kids outside and lock the door, Hmmmmm.

Enjoy!

Mike said...

or maybe just send the kids outside and lock the door

75 here and that's jsut what I did.

And I'll do it again!

Angel said...

*sticking tongue out at all you in your 70's*

Yesterday I was rejoicing in 40's. Yeah, it felt fantastic! And I was dancing around for joy over that. How crazy would I get at 70's?